2019 SPEARS Southwest Tour Series TESTING POLICY
2019 SPEARS Southwest Tour Series
- NO TESTING THE WEEK OF AN EVENT AT HOST TRACK:There will be no SRL Team testing allowed the week of a race event (Sunday-Thursday) at the track hosting the upcoming SRL race.
- Example: If Kern County Raceway is hosting the SPEARS Southwest Tour Series on June 29th, there will be no testing allowed at Kern County Raceway from Sunday, June 23rd through Thursday, June 27th.
- A team may test at other tracks the week of June 23rd through Thursday, June 27th, just not at Kern County Raceway.
- DATE POLICY BEGINS: The 2019 Testing Policy described in ‘Item #1’ will not be in effect until after the March 23rdIrwindale Speedway event. (You can test at anytime prior to the Irwindale Speedway, March 22nd – 23rd)
- FRIDAY SRL TESTING: This policy does not apply to SRL scheduled Friday Practice Days associated with SRL sanctioned events. Friday SRL Practice will continue to be part of each SPEARS Southwest Tour Series event in 2019 all teams welcome to attend every Friday SRL Practice.
If you have any questions, please contact the SPEARS Southwest Tour Series office at 661-679-4681.