“BISCHOFBERGER BRAWL 166” Updates and Helpful Informationadmin
“BISCHOFBERGER BRAWL 166”
Updates and Helpful Information:
- RACE PROCEDURES and RULES – The race procedures and rules will follow the 2021 SPEARS SRL Pro Late Model Series Rule Book and Procedures. These are listed on the SPEARS Southwest Tour Series website:
Updated Race Procedures – See Attached
- PARKING – Each team will be pre-assigned to a specific pit spot. IMPORTANT: If your team is planning to test on Thursday, you must notify Ricky Brooks at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your team is in the wrong parking spot you will be asked to move Friday to the proper spot. We will forward the layout to the teams.
- FRIDAY TECH ASSIGNED TIMES – To reduce tech issues on race day, there will be tech appointments at designated assigned times for each race team on Friday. We will forward the time assignments to the teams. Please be on time as this is the only way the program works.
- FUEL – The track will have the SRL Spec Fuels, SUNOCO 110 and SUNOCO E85 in stock, but supplies may be limited.
- TIRES – Teams will qualify and race all night on the same four tires. FLATS MUST BE INSPECTED and APPROVED BY AN OFFICIAL BEFORE TIRE IS TOUCHED BY A CREW MEMBER UNLESS IT’S ON THE RIM – AN UNAPPROVED TIRE CHANGE WILL RESULT IN A 2 LAP PENALTY PER TIRE.
- IMPOUND – All cars will be impounded after qualifying. Fuel and other items may be inspected after qualifying.
- HALF-WAY BREAK – There will be a 15-minute break at or around the half-way point of the race for fuel and adjustments. Tires cannot be removed, unless an SRL official is present. The driver is recommended to exit the car during the break while re-fueling.
- SPOTTERS – Spotters will be located at the top of the main grandstand for all races. You must report to the SRL Spotter Official or your car will not be allowed to start the race. MANDATORY: All spotters must be able to scan race control at 460.0125.
- NO GOLF CARTS, SCOOTER, QUADS – No golf carts, quads, bicycles or any type of motorized scooter, etc allowed on the raceway grounds. THE INJURED OR HANDICAPPED MAY BE ALLOWED SINGLE PERSON SCOOTERS – MUST GET APPROVAL FROM RICKY BROOKS.
- AGGRESSIVE DRIVING: If Race Control considers a driver being over aggressive, or cannot control his/her race car, they will be black flagged from the event.
- NATIONALLY TELEVISED – The race will be livestreamed on SPEARSRacing.TV and will be nationally televised at a later date on MAVTV.
Thank you for being part of the SPEARS SRL Pro Late Model Series.