GETTING TO KNOW THE 2014 SRL LEGENDS TOUR SERIES CO-CHAMPION: Tim Mangini #2admin
Ten Questions with Tim Mangini
- At what age did you start racing? And what type of racing?
14 years old racing Downhill Mountain Bikes and then turned to car race at 23 years old in Legend Cars
- Who has been your biggest influence in your racing career?
My Brother has had the biggest influence on me (Tony)
- Of all the advice you have ever been giving over the years in racing, what piece of advice stands out the most to you?
Quote my favorite book Mind Gym from Joe Paterno- “The will to win is important, but the will to prepare to win is vital”
- If you were to give advice to a young driver, what would it be?
Learn to work on your own car and you’ll become a better driver
- What do you do Monday through Friday?
Work for the Blue Book Network selling Construction Marketing
- Favorite TV Show – Movie – Sports Team – Race Driver?
TV Show: Walking Dead Movie: Shooter Sports Team: Oakland A’s Race Car Driver: Jeff Gordon
- Best moment of the 2014 race season?
Best moment of 2014 was winning the Legend Car Asphalt Nationals in Las Vegas
- Away from racing, what do you enjoy doing?
Mountain biking, hiking, camping, outdoors
- Finish the sentence – In five years, I hope to…
In five years, i hope to own a house on some land and have my own shop
- Plans for the 2015 race season?
2015 plans: Legend cars again racing the Legends of Pacific, some SRL Legend Races, Nationals, and any opportunities that come my way.