NOTES: THE JM ENVIRONMENTAL WILD WEST SHOOTOUT at STOCKTON 99admin
- RACE FORMAT: The JM Environmental “Touch Too Much 227” – 227 laps will be the race distance with a $10,000 payday to win. JM Environmental will award two Hoosier tires to each team that makes the main event and will award $1,000 to the leader at lap 127. There will be a break at lap 127 where teams can take on four tires, fuel and make adjustments. Any driver who qualifies in the top eight and elects to start at the rear of the field will be eligible for a $15,000 bonus for winning.
- TIRES: Each team will be able to purchase three sets of tires (3035/3045) upon arriving at the track on race weekend. No other new tires will be allowed upon arriving at the track at any time. Teams will be allowed to take possession of two sets of their tires on Friday. One of these sets will be used as your change set at lap 127, the other will be your emergency set. Your third set will be your qualifying sticker set released after Saturday practice.
- SOUND: Excessive Sound Levels were an issue at Irwindale Speedway, we will be checking sound at each race to help teams get a handle on it as we move forward. The mufflers provided by some of our chassis’ manufacturers are not adequate for our race series and our host race tracks.
- BRING YOUR COWBOY HATS: If you competed at the 1st or 2nd Round of the “JM Environmental Wild West Shootout” at Roseville and Kern, please bring your Cowboy Hat that you wore during driver introductions. If you were not at Roseville or Kern, you will receive a Cowboy Hat at Stockton. These hats provided by JM Environmental are to be worn during driver introductions, but we encourage the hats to be worn all weekend.
- ROUGH DRIVING: Let’s get this out of the way, excessive rough driving won’t be tolerated. If you choose to drive aggressively, and you are warned and continue to drive in the same fashion, you will likely be parked.
Thank you for being part of the SPEARS Southwest Tour Series
and supporting our events.