Pro Late Model – RACE 2B DRUG FREE BIG3 SERIES at Madera Speedwayadmin
Bakersfield, CA – Longtime SPEARS SRL Southwest Tour Series competitor and sponsor Carlos Vieira and his Foundation are supporting the RACE 2B DRUG FREE BIG3 PRO LATE MODEL SERIES at Madera Speedway in 2020. If you have a Pro Late Model team, you may want to support this three-race series and its message.
RACE 2B DRUG FREE BIG3 SERIES at Madera Speedway
Madera, Ca. (2/13/2020) – The RACE 2B DRUG FREE BIG3 Series is a mega buck three race mini-series held on March 14th, July 25th and October 3rd at the Madera Speedway and it is a part of the nine race MAVTV televised Nut Up Pro Late Model Series.
Below is a breakdown of the additional prize money available to our race teams on March 14th, July 25th and October 3rd.
Additional Prize Money for Race Teams on March 14th, July 25th and October 3rd –
- The March 14th and July 25th races pay 1st-$5,000, 2nd – $3,000, 3rd– $2,000 (in 2019 they paid $5,000, $1000, $500)
- The October 3rd race pays 1st– $10,000, 2nd– $5,000, 3rd – $2,500 (in 2019 it paid $10,000, $2,500, $1,500)
- The “B” Main on March 14th, July 25th and October 3rd will pay $1,500 to win, 2nd – $750, 3rd – $500.
- The Race 2B Drug Free Big3 Series has a special point fund for the top three in points from this mini-series, 1st– $5,000, 2nd– $2,500, 3rd– $1,000.
In addition to the $25,000.00 that has been added to the existing big purse money available on March 14th, July 25th and October 3rd, there is also $50,000.00 of bonus money available in the RACE 2B DRUG FREE BIG3 Series for the following –
- 10k bonus to a driver that wins all three races
- 10k bonus if a driver that sets fast time takes the “Triple Main Challenge” and goes to the rear of the “C” main and then transfers to the “B” and then “A” main and wins all three races. (Note, this bonus will only be paid out one time to the first driver that wins all three races.)
- 5k bonus to a driver if they are fast time in all three races
- 5k bonus to a driver that finishes in the top three of all three races (could be 15k if three drivers did this)
- 5k bonus to a driver if they can lead the most laps in each of the three BIG 3 races.
- 5k bonus if a driver wins all three “B” Mains
For more information about the Race 2B Drug Free Big3 Series and Madera Racing on MAVTV please visit www.racemadera.comor call the race office at 209-356-1968.