REMINDER: 2021 SPEARS Southwest Tour Series TESTING POLICYadmin
2021 SPEARS Southwest Tour Series
- NO TESTING THE WEEK OF AN EVENT AT HOST TRACK: There will be no SRL Team testing allowed the week of a race event (Sunday-Thursday) at the track hosting the upcoming SRL race.
- All-American Speedway is hosting the SPEARS Southwest Tour Series on May 22nd, there will be no testing allowed at All-American Speedway from Sunday, May 16th through Thursday, May 20th.
- A team may test at other tracks the week of May 16th through Thursday, May 20th, just not at All-American Speedway.
- DATE POLICY BEGINS: The 2021 Testing Policy described in ‘Item #1’ will not be in effect until after the March 20th Kern County Raceway event. (You can test at any time prior to the Kern County Raceway March 20th)
- FRIDAY SRL TESTING: This policy does not apply to SRL scheduled Friday Practice Days associated with SRL sanctioned events. Friday SRL Practice will continue to be part of each SPEARS Southwest Tour Series event in 2021 all teams welcome to attend every Friday SRL Practice.
If you have any questions, please contact the SPEARS Southwest Tour Series office at 661-679-4681.