STOCKTON 99 “MASELLIS DRILLING FALL BRAWL 125” Updates and Helpful Information:admin
- RACE PROCEDURES and RULES – The race procedures and rules will follow the 2022 SPEARS SRL Pro Late Model Series Rule Book and Procedures. These are listed on the SPEARS Southwest Tour Series website:
Updated Race Procedures – See Attached
- RACE FORMAT:
- Race Distance: 125 Laps
- Qualifying order to be set on reversed practice times
- Top 20 from qualifying are in, 3 from B-main, 1 provisional
- There will be an invert after qualifying to set the line up (4-6-8)
- Caution laps do not count except the lap the yellow comes out on the leader will be counted.
- Once the caution is displayed, you will not go down a lap unless you don’t take the next green on the re-start.
- Break on or around lap 75 for adjustments and fuel (Teams must have a fire extinguisher at the car while fueling)
- There will be an invert drawn at the break (2-4-6)
- $15,000 to Race Winner
- $400 to start the Main Event if you’re on the Sigma Performance Services Frequent Flyer Program
- ROCHA’S VALLEY ENTERPRISES BONUSES:
- $500 for Fast Time
- $1,500 for the leader at the break on Lap 75
- $500 for Hard Charger
- PARKING – Each team will be pre-assigned to a specific pit spot. IMPORTANT: If your team is planning to test on Thursday, you must notify Ricky Brooks at email@example.com. If your team is in the wrong parking spot you will be asked to move Friday to the proper spot.
- FRIDAY TECH ASSIGNED TIMES – To reduce tech issues on race day, there will be tech appointments at designated assigned times for each race team on Friday. We will forward the time assignments to the teams. Please be on time as this is the only way the program works.
- FUEL – The track will have the SRL Spec Fuels, SUNOCO 110 and SUNOCO E85 in stock, but supplies may be limited.
- TIRES – Teams will qualify and race all night on the same four tires. Approved Hoosier 970 – Stockton 99 will sell all race tires. Each team can buy one set of new tires for the weekend. No new tires can be brought into the track.
FLATS MUST BE INSPECTED and APPROVED BY AN OFFICIAL BEFORE TIRE IS TOUCHED BY A CREW MEMBER UNLESS IT’S ON THE RIM – AN UNAPPROVED TIRE CHANGE WILL RESULT IN A 2 LAP PENALTY PER TIRE.
- IMPOUND – All cars will be impounded after qualifying. Fuel and other items may be inspected after qualifying.
- LAP 75 BREAK – There will be a 10-minute break at or around lap 75 for fuel and adjustments. Tires cannot be removed, unless an SRL official is present. The driver is recommended to exit the car during the break while re-fueling. Teams must have a fire extinguisher at the car while fueling. There will be an invert drawn at the break (2-4-6), $1,500 bonus to the leader at the break.
- SPOTTERS – Spotters will be located at the top of the main grandstand for all races. You must report to the SRL Spotter Official or your car will not be allowed to start the race. MANDATORY: All spotters must be able to scan race control at 460.0125. Any spotter being aggressive or abusive to others will be removed from the spotter’s location and the car will be black flagged.
- NO GOLF CARTS, SCOOTER, QUADS – No golf carts, quads, bicycles or any type of motorized scooter, etc. allowed on the raceway grounds. THE INJURED OR HANDICAPPED MAY BE ALLOWED SINGLE PERSON SCOOTERS – MUST GET APPROVAL FROM RICKY BROOKS.
- AGGRESSIVE DRIVING – If Race Control considers a driver being over aggressive, or cannot control his/her race car, they will be black flagged from the event.
- STARTS/RESTARTS: As per the current Race Procedures: Front row should gradually increasespeed at cones/flags (in turn 3) and be at speed (out of turn 4) coming to the start line, the next time you slow should be on entry to turn one. Front row must stay side by side and at no time should second place be ahead of the leader before the green waves. The key is for the front row is to gradually pick up the throttle together and stays together until the green is waved.
- LEFT SIDE WEIGHT: Maximum Left Side Weight % must be correct at all times, both pre-race and post-race inspection (without refueling).
- NATIONALLY TELEVISED – The race will be livestreamed on SPEARSRacing.TV and will be nationally televised at a later date on MAVTV.
Thank you for being part of the “SPEARS SRL Pro Late Model Series presented by SIGMA Performance Services”