UPDATES and Tentative Roster for Stockton Speedwayadmin
Updates and Reminders: Stockton 99
2:00pm – Pit Gate Opens
3:00pm – Sweep Pits & Registration Opens
3:30pm to 7pm – Practice (Four Sessions – 30 minutes each)
1:00pm – Pit Gates Open
1:30pm – Driver’s Meeting
2:00pm – Pit Sweep/Registration opens
2:30pm – Practice (30 min.)
3:45pm – Practice (30 min.)
4:45pm – Chapel Service
5:30pm – Autograph Session – Turn 4 Grandstand
5:45pm – Qualifying Tech Opens
EXHAUST: Please be sure the exhaust does not extend outside the door.
NOISE LEVELS: Due to external factors, Stockton 99 strictly enforces the noise limits. Please do your homework in the shop, and bring additional baffles.
STOCKTON 99 REGULATIONS: No golf carts, motorized scooters, quads, three wheelers or any other motorized vehicles will be permitted in the pit area, unless used for medical reason or by the Stockton 99 Speedway staff. SRL follows the same regulations for all events, but do allow for transportation to and from RV or parking area.
ENGINE TECH: PLEASE NOTIFY the series if your car requires an engine inspection this weekend.
TRANSPONDERS: Transponders are required on the car anytime it is on track Friday and Saturday.
SCANNING REQUIRED: It is mandatory that each team has a radio (or scanner) that will scan the SRL Race Control frequency at 460.0125. Spotters are required anytime the car is on the track, including qualifying.
OWNER’S MEETING: An owner’s meeting to discuss 2015 will take place at Irwindale Speedway on Friday, August 15th.
MAVTV: Reminder, the SPEARS Southwest Tour Series Irwindale event will receive taped delayed television coverage by MAVTV, as well as the finale at The Bullring.
IRWINDALE SIGN IN: It is of the utmost importance that all team members, family members and anyone else who are associated with your race team at Irwindale, please make sure they all sign in at the SRL window.
SPEARS Southwest Tour Series
Tentative Roster for Stockton Speedway as of July 21, 2014
- 02 Dave Byrd, French Camp, CA – Whalen Motorsports
- 12 Colby Potts, Stockton, CA – Nascimiento Motorsports
- 16 Jacob Gomes, Manteca, CA – Sunnyvalley Smoked Meats, Inc., Dennis Arbini
- 19 Brandon White, Eureka, CA – Northcoast Lighting & Electric, Inc.
- 20 Tracy Bolin, Valley Springs, CA – Bolin Builders, David’s Racing Products
- 21 Garret Archer, Black Diamond, WA – NTS Motorsports*
- 24 Scott Sanchez, Livermore, CA – Rosedale Collision Center, MAVTV
- 28 TBA
- 29 Greg Voigt, Goleta, CA – NTS Motorsports
- 37 Keith Spangler, Porter Ranch, CA – Spangler Racing
- 43 Derek Thorn, Bakersfield, CA – Four Star Fruit, Campbell Motorsports
- 44 Bob Lyon, Agua Dulce, CA – Alliance Rental Solutions, Norris Racing Products
- 51 Carlos Vieira, Livingston, CA – 51 FIFTY Energy Drink, Allied Packaging Corp.
- 52 Cole Loftsgard, Lake Havasu, AZ – JL Carpenter and Associates*
- 66 Jeff Bischofberger, Tracy, CA – Raw Emotion Media, Performance Auto Werks*
- 73 Ken Benhamou, Livermore, CA – SAS German Automotive
- 75 Jeremy Doss, Upper Lake, CA – I 5 Tire Factory, Pathfinder Chassis
- 90 Ross Strmiska, Manteca, CA – Mainline Equipment, Jack Tone Vineyards
- 98 Blaine Rocha, Oakdale, CA – MASROC Farms, Rocha’s Valley Enterprises*
* SPEARS Southwest Tour Series Rookie