UPDATES & REMINDERS: July 7, 2020admin
With only two weeks between this weekend’s event at Stockton 99 and the Irwindale Speedway race, we wanted to get this information out now regarding the Irwindale weekend.
- IRWINDALE SCHEDULE – Please see attached the July 17th and 18th event schedule for Irwindale Speedway. The schedule is currently tentative.
PLEASE NOTE – START TIMES ARE EARLY
- FUEL – SUNOCO 110 is available at Irwindale Speedway.
- HOTEL IRWINDALE – Courtyard by Marriott – 4 mi to Speedway
14635 Baldwin Park Towne Center
Baldwin Park, CA 91706
Group Code: SPEARS SW Tour Series
Group Rate: $110.00
Cutoff Date: July 10, 2020
- SUITES IRWINDALE – To help the track offset the cost of hosting our series on July 18th, we have four suites available on race night for $1,500 each, all monies go directly to help pay the prize money. Currently no grandstand spectators allowed.
- TELEVISION – All SPEARS Southwest Tour Series are scheduled to be nationally televised on MAVTV in 2020, all races will be also livestreamed in real time on TV.
- 2020 SCHEDULE UPDATES – As of today, the balance of the 2020 SPEARS Southwest Tour Series is: July 4th – Stockton 99, July 18th – Irwindale Speedway, August 15th – Colorado National (We will get confirmation on this date by July 15th – if we don’t go to Colorado the plan is to find an alternative track), September 26th – Roseville, October 24th – Kern County Raceway (Possible double Header) November 21st – The Bullring at Las Vegas Motor Speedway, December 19th – Irwindale Speedway.
Thank you for being part of the SPEARS Southwest Tour Series
presented by Lucas Oil.