2018 SPEARS Southwest Tour Series TESTING POLICYadmin
2018 SPEARS Southwest Tour Series
- NO TESTING THE WEEK OF AN EVENT AT HOST TRACK: There will be no private testing allowed the week of a race event (Sunday-Thursday) at the track hosting the upcoming SRL race.
Otherwise, no limit on the number of days a team can test.
- Example: If Stockton Speedway is hosting the SPEARS Southwest Tour Series on August 18th, there will be no testing allowed at Stockton Speedway from Sunday, August 12th through Thursday, August 16th.
- A team may test at other tracks the week of August 12th through August 16th, just not at Stockton Speedway.
- DATE POLICY BEGINS: The 2018 Testing Policy described in ‘Item #1’ will not be in effect until after the April 14th Kern County Raceway event.
- FRIDAY TESTING: These policies do not apply to SRL scheduled Friday Practice Days associated with SRL sanctioned events. Friday SRL Practice will continue to be part of each SPEARS Southwest Tour Series event in 2018, all teams welcome to attend every Friday SRL Practice.
If you have any questions, please contact the SPEARS Southwest Tour Series office at 661-679-4681.