UPDATES & REMINDERS – March 22, 2013admin
Stockton 99 – “Strandwold Brothers 125 presented by HURST Shifters”
Friday Practice: Gates 12noon, Practice 3pm to 6:30pm
Saturday: Gates 11am, Driver’s Meeting 12:30pm, Practice 1:30pm to 2:30pm, Qualifying 4:45pm, Autograph Session 5:15pm.
- No minimum age limit in the Pit Area. A parent must accompany minors at all times and must sign a regular release form and consent form.
- Open-toed shoes are not allowed in the pit area.
- No quads, golf carts, bicycles, scooters, etc. in pits
STOCKTON RESTARTS – DOUBLE FILE
The April 6th race at Stockton 99 will feature ‘Double-File’ Restarts – this race will be evaluated to determine if ‘Double-File’ Restarts will be utilized in future SPEARS Southwest Tour Series events.
- All restarts will be double file with the exception of the final 10 laps. Restarts within the last ten laps will be single file.
- When the double up sign or directive is given, the leader will choose to start inside or outside. Everyone else will double up, odd positions on the inside, even positions on the outside.
- The leader of the race must accelerate to re-start the race within the designated re-start area – the designated area is the line at the beginning of the front straight, plus one car length before the line.
- The second place car must not beat the leader to the S/F line.
- No passing allowed until S/F line – You may not pull out of line until the S/F line.
SCAN RACE CONTROL
One more friendly reminder, it is mandatory for spotters to scan SPEARS Southwest Tour Series Race Control.
Stockton Track Management will be conducting a ‘sound check’ both Friday and Saturday, they are very strict and will park cars over 95DBA – Please be prepared.
Stockton 99 does not sell SUNOCO Race Fuel.
Overnight RV Parking is allowed in parking lot adjacent to pit area.
STOCKTON 99 SPEEDWAY EVENT – Host Hotel
Holiday Inn Express LODI
1337 East Kettleman Lane
Lodi, CA 95240 209-210-0150
$84 Room Rate Group Code SSL
Cutoff date – Friday, March 29, 2013
All rates include Hot Breakfast Bar