Updates & Helpful Information: Money in the Bank 150admin
Updates & Helpful Information: Money in the Bank 150
All competition will be held in accordance with the SRL NATIONAL 2022 Rules & Procedures
- BERLIN RACEWAY PIT PASS PRICING:
- Tues: NASCAR Member – $25
- Tues: Non Member – $25
- Wed: NASCAR Member – $35
- Wed: Non Member – $45
- 2-Day: NASCAR Member – $60
- 2-Day: Non Member – $70
- NASCAR LICENSE: Each Super Late Model driver will be required to have a NASCAR single event or annual Division I license for the Money in the Bank 150.
- PARKING: Every team will have a pre-assigned parking spot for the weekend (Rigs will stay in the infield). Please contact Ricky Brooks at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 850-324-6821 to let him know the lenth and height of your rig, and let him know if you have a special parking requests, such as team mates, etc.
- FUEL: SUNOCO 110 is the spec fuel for the event and must be pure Sunoco 110. The track will have SUNOCO 110 available.
- PRE-TECH: All cars at the track on Tuesday will undergo inspection by assigned appointment times; maximum four crew members, plus the driver with the car in tech inspection. Please stay back away from the car during inspection to allow officials room to conduct inspection. This is a convenience for the teams. Please be on time or the system doesn’t work, and a penalty may be issued.
- TIRE POLICY: Hoosier F45/F50 – Each team will be able to purchase four (4) practice tires and six (6) race tires for the event. Berlin Raceway will sell all race tires for the event. No new sticker tires will be allowed to be brought into the track by the teams. Tire selection is based on order of entries received. All (6) six race tires will remain in impound. Qualifying Tires will be released after final practice.
- RACE FORMAT: 150 laps, six-tire race with Controlled Pit Stops. Next week; Race Procedures, Approved Flat Tire Changes and Controlled Pit Stops procedures will be sent out and posted.
- SPOTTERS: Spotters must be utilized at all times your car is on track. The spotter must monitor race control with a scanner or stand-alone radio at 2000. For the main events, spotter’s location will be in a designated area at the top of grandstand.
- SOUND REQUIREMENT: Maximum sound level of 99 DBA at 100 feet – Sound Readings will be Checked at this Event.
- WINDSHIELD DECAL: All teams will be required to display the SRL National decal at the top of the windshield.
- PRIVATE TESTING: There will be no private testing for Super Late Model teams at Berlin Raceway after May 28th.
Thank you for racing the Money in the Bank 150 – If you have any questions, we’re here to help.